Thursday, May 13, 2010

HyVee is the store for me :)

Okay so I rarely shop at Wal-Mart anymore because 1.) it's way to crowded, 2.) they never seem to have what I want in stock, and 3.) it's further away from us than other stores. Well anyway I have to say that before I moved here to the Quad Cities I always shopped at Target but now we seem to do most of our shopping at HyVee. I love there Red Hot Deals. For instance, I got a 64oz jug of Old Orchard juice for 99 cents. I've never seen juice so cheap. And I love the Kids Club at the John Deere Road HyVee. My kids get a free slice of deli cheese, a free cookie, a free sticker, and a free balloon just for shopping with me and my daughter get to push her own little green cart. It's so adorable. I just had to tell all you ladies my latest love. Weird to love a grocery store but I don't get out often. I'm sure some of you ladies know what I'm talking about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment