Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Time for the USPS Showcase

Last year the USPS sponsored a free sample mailing that was all the rage. Unfortunately for me I didn't know about it then but I do now. First you need to go to http://www.startsampling.com/showcase/. Sign up and then 5 days from now go back and get your box. Now last year I heard that you had to be female, with 0-3 kids, and make 75k-100k but I'm not for sure. I just filled mine out honestly and am hoping for the best. Last year the boxes contained:
◦Secret Clinical Strength deodorant
◦Aveeno Positively Ageless lotion
◦Aveeno Positively Ageless night cream
◦Shower to Shower Sport body powder
◦Shower to Shower Shimmer Effects body powder
◦Splenda sweetener
◦Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize shampoo
◦Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize conditioner
◦Dove peanut butter chocolate bar
◦Two Nescafe Taster’s Choice instant coffee
◦McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak marinade
◦Bengay Moist Heat therapy
Quite a nice haul if you ask me. So go and sign up today. Also while you're there there are scrolling freebies at the top. Sign up for as many as those as you'd like as well. :) Have a nice day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment