Thursday, June 20, 2013

Endorse Service Ending

Now I personally never used the phone app Endorse but I did register for it so therefore I received an email stating that they are ending the service. The email states that the service is ending on June 19, 2013. I never used the service because I heard how hard it was to redeem for your cash and they subtracted coupons from what you got back but I do know lots of couponers did use the Endorse service. The email I received stated that you will have until June 30, 2013 to cash out the money you have accrued in your account before you will not be able to access your account, contact customer service, or claim your cash balance. The June 30, 2013 deadline also applies to any points you have accrued. If you have over 500 points you have until June 30, 2013 to redeem the points for DonorsChoose donations. If you have less than 500 points then the points will just terminate. I hope none of you have any issues. Unfortunately I'm a bit suspicious just by the fact that the service ended on June 19th but I didn't receive an email about it until June 20th at 1am. I hope that if you do have cash in your account that you do not have any issues. Just thought I would let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment