Wednesday, March 26, 2014

4x Fuel Points at Kroger

This post is a bit on the delayed side but here is an awesome deal from Kroger. I am writing this post as a BzzAgent and received coupons as compensation but the opinions are mine.
Now I'm not sure if you are familiar with Kroger's fuel program but here are the basics. When you make a purchase from the Kroger family of stores and scan your plus card you earn 1 fuel point for every $1 you spend. Once you accumulate 100 points in a calendar month then you can redeem them for $0.10 off per gallon of gas up to 35 gallons. Plus if you spend enough you can redeem up to 1000 points, that's $1.00 off per gallon. Now for me this is almost necessary. I have to drive an hour one way to get to work and gas is a major expense. Using my Kroger gas discount helps me have more money to spend on other things. Want more information go to www.Kroger.com/fuel.
Now on to the awesome deal. Even though it may still be on the colder side Spring is technically here. And we all know what that means...Spring cleaning. Well to help with the annual cleanup Kroger is offering 4x fuel points when you buy cleaning supplies and other household essentials like paper towels and laundry detergent from March 20 til April 26. That means you'll receive 4 points for every $1 you spend instead of the regular 1 point. I've already gone and picked up a few cleaning essentials myself and did receive 4x my fuel points. Do note that the 4x fuel points will be calculated after any coupons you use. But never the less it is still a great deal. So don't procrastinate and go get those Spring cleaning supplies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment