Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

What do you ladies do to help keep our Earth green? Well right now I'm living with my sister-in-law so there isn't a ton I can do here but she recycles and has some CFLs. We also try and keep all the lights off as much as possible. I personally use reusable shopping bags every time I shop if I can remember to put them in the car (which is more often than not if you can believe it). I also plan on recycling as soon as we get our own place. And we took all of our CFLs from the old apartment so we can keep using them at the new one. Also I am hoping to get a bicycle sometime within the next year and that may mean that I'll be able to ride to the store. Lots of games and contests are available today too. Check out the Parent's Connect Earth Day party at http://www.parentsconnect.com/connect/boards/hot_topics/earth_day/chat_it_up.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment