Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Can you believe it?

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it myself. First of all, we got this new computer and I got it all set up and it has an internal microphone so you can make voice recordings without a plug in microphone. Well anyway, my son was screaming and screaming and finally I decided to record it and show him how bad he was being. Yes a bit advanced for a 19 month old but I was hoping. Well anyway I made a 13 minute recording and then started playing it back. He got quiet immediately and listened to the whole thing. And then, what makes it even better is that he has stayed quiet and happy since. It's amazing what will calm the little guy but hey, I'll do what it takes to keep him quiet when his father and his sister are trying to sleep. Never know maybe this might help you ladies out. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment