Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolution

Well I've finally gotten around to making my new years resolution. I want to live healthier. That means better eating, more exercise, and relaxing when the kids stress me out. I always have a hard time sticking to my resolutions so next month I'm probably going to be back where I started from but fingers crossed I'll be making progress. Another reason I want to live healthier is that my family, especially my mothers side, has heart problems. So what better way to start my resolution than to sign up for the Go Red For Women to get heart healthy recipes and exercise tips. And right now when you sign up you can get a Free Red Dress Pin. I used to have one but lost it. I got it in high school and had it for years on my purse where everyone could see. Unfortunately it fell off :( But yay, I resigned up and can't wait to show it off. So...though a little late Happy New Years and good luck sticking to your resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment