Thursday, May 23, 2013

10,000 Free Shop Your Way Reward Points

I just received an email from Sears/Kmart and confirmed that they had in fact deposited 10,000 free Shop Your Way Reward points into my account. The email is titled "A small gesture from Sears to help with recovery". The points are supposed to help purchase supplies for those affected in the recent tornadoes. I'm not sure if it is limited to people in the affected areas. I personally don't live down that way anymore but I'm not sure how up-to-date their systems are. In any case I would just check to see if you received them in your account. If you don't know how much that is worth then 10.000 points = $10 so it will definitely help out a bit. Here is a link to the Shop Your Way Rewards sign in page.

No comments:

Post a Comment