Friday, May 3, 2013

Long time since the last post

Okay well it has been quite a long time since I've posted anything on here so I'm going to try and work on keeping it up to date more often. It's hard to keep everything up to date when you have a busy life though. Even though I am no longer working I still seem too busy to keep up with everything. Right now we are in the process of getting things put away after we just moved, I am always tired (product of being 5 months pregnant) and we no longer have internet (they wanted an outrageous amount for moving from one house to another) so I have to go to local places that offer free wifi to get on here and update things. So in advance, I do apologize if anything I post expires quickly. But I will do my best to at least share everything that I personally sign up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment