Friday, May 3, 2013

Free Sample of Ovaltine Stick Pack

I have kids as I'm sure you can all tell by some of my other posts but I am always on the lookout for things that I can get for free for the kiddos. Now our family has never tried Ovaltine but we've always been curious of what it tastes like. We are excited that now we will be able to finally find out. Ovaltine is offering a free sample of their Stick Packs on Facebook. A really great thing about this offer is that it says *Limit one (1) sample pack affixed with (2) stick samples per person and maximum two (2) sample packs per household or address. So I interpretted it to mean that two members of one household could request the sample. In order to do this you would each have to use a seperate Facebook account. I signed up and so did my husband so hopefully we will receive a total of 4 stick packs for us to try out. I will update to let you know if they contact us that this is not correct. The samples should arrive in about 6-8 weeks. Just go to https://www.facebook.com/OvaltineUSA/app_284262878374594 to sign up for your free sample today.

No comments:

Post a Comment